Rest, Ride, & Repair stations are located along Dallas Trails to give cyclists a safe place to rest and make minor repairs to their bikes while out using Dallas Trails. Current RRR stations are located near these Dallas Recreation Centers:
- Eloise Lundy Recreation Center (1229 Reverend CBT Smith St., 75203)
- Juanita J. Craft Recreation Center (4500 Spring Ave., 75210)
- Lake Highlands Recreation Center (9940 White Rock Trl, 75238
- Reverchon Recreation Center (3505 Maple Ave, 75219)
- Singing Hills Recreation Center (6805 Patrol Way, 75241)
If you or your organization is interested in donating a repair stand, please contact email@example.com for further information.