Teen Recreation (TRec.) offers a variety of great teen programs at various recreation centers across Dallas. Programs at these centers are designed specifically for youth ages 13-17. Youth will have opportunities to participate in a variety of activities such as, sports, games, performing and fine arts, technology, fitness, and more.
Late Night Recreation
TRec.’s "Late Night Recreation" is offered on the first Friday and Saturday of each month, from 7pm-11pm, at the 5 locations listed below:
- Beckley Saner Recreation Center (100 Hobson, 75224)
- Cummings Recreation Center (2976 Cummings, 75216)
- Campbell Green Recreation Center (16600 Parkhill Dr., 75230)
- Harry Stone Recreation Center (2403 Millmar, 75228)
- Juanita J. Craft Recreation Center (4500 Spring Ave, 75210)
- Jaycee Zaragoza Recreation Center (3114 Clymer, 75212)
- K.B. Polk Recreation Center (681 Roper, 75209)
- Lake Highlands Recreation Center (9940 White Rock Trl, 75238)
- Marcus Recreation Center (3003 Northaven, 75229)
- Martin Weiss Recreation Center (1111 Martindell Ave, 75211)
- Nash-Davis Recreation Center (3710 N. Hampton, 75212)
- Pleasant Oaks Recreation Center (8701 Greenmound, 75227)
- Singing Hills Recreation Center (1909 Crouch Rd, 75241)
- Timberglen Recreation Center (3810 Timberglen Rd, 75287)
Activities included in Late Night Recreation include but are not limited to: Sports, Games, Technology, Performing and Fine Arts, Music, Food, and much more! Contact one of the locations above for more details.
Forest - Audelia Boxing Center
This facility is a space dedicated to physical and mental health and wellness for teens. Youth have a variety of fitness options as well as learning and competing in the sport of Boxing by working with coaches and mentors from the Dallas Police Athletic League. Find more info here!
Teen Tech Center
The Teen Technology Center that offers teens a creative space to develop new skills, explore their own ideas, and build confidence in themselves through various forms of technology. Find more info here!