The Dallas Park and Recreation Department Outdoor Adventures program is excited to present our 2nd Annual Farm Fest, a fun, family-friendly event at Samuell Farm. This event features a kids fun zone, hayrides, artisans market, food trucks, petting zoo, 5K trail run, farming and gardening demonstrations, and more!
We are seeking sponsors and partnerships with organizations, businesses and individuals to assist in funding the event. By becoming a sponsor and partner, you are providing a positive, quality event to our surrounding community. We have several sponsorship opportunities available. Contact Lisa McClendon if you would like to participate as an event sponsor.
General Admission is $3/child (2-17); $5 adult (18+) Children under 2 are free. General admission provides access to the entire event including the Kidz Zone.
Artisans Market, Food Trucks & Food Vendors
Shop with local vendors offering a variety of artisanal goods and items, as well as a variety of food trucks and food vendors will be onsite providing mouth-watering creations and tasty treats! Payment methods accepted by vendors varies.
- Kidz Zone
- Archery Fruit Shoot
- Arts & Crafts
- Games (sack races and egg races)
- Backyard Bass
- Additional fee for the following:
Farm Fest Trail Run 5K
Enjoy live performances and festive music throughout the event.
Parking is free in three locations:
- ADA/Specialty Parking – located at the main lot for Samuell Farm. Parking in this lot will require valid handicap-designated
- Samuell Farm East - Field Parking - grass parking lot located East of the main parking lot.
- Shuttle Lot – Mesquite ISD Complex 2133 N. Belt Line Road, Mesquite, TX 75150 (shuttles begin running at 9:45 am)
Parking along the access road of US-80 is strictly prohibited.