Dallas Senior Games
This Olympics style fitness and leisure competition is for adults 50 and over, of all ability levels, and will be held February 28th - March 10th, 2019. Participants will be able to compete in 12 different competitive sports and over 30 different events.
The Dallas Senior Games is a local invitational event and does not qualify individuals to participate in the Texas State Senior Games or the National Senior Games. The 2019 Texas State Senior Games is scheduled for March 28 - April 11, 2019, in San Antonio. For more information on the State Games, visit their website or contact them via email.
2019 List of Events
- Men’s & Women's 3 on 3
- Men’s & Women's Free Throw
- Men’s & Women's Around the World
- Singles, doubles, and mixed doubles
- 5K and 10K time trials 20K road race
- 36 Holes of Scratch Play event held over two days.
- 18 Holes of Scratch Play for athletes 85+ held over two days
- Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
- 50, 100 and 200 Backstroke, 50, 100, and 200 Breaststrokes. 50, 100, and 200 Butterfly. 50, 100, 200, and 500 Free. 100 and 200 Individual Medley
- Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles competition
- Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Track and Field
- 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and 1500 meter races
- Shot Put Throw, Discus Throw, High Jump, Long Jump, and Triple Jump